To get your random Arduino microcontroller into the internet, we have the newest W5100 Ethernet Shiel for you on offer - Ethernet Shield with your Arduino (z.B. UNO R3, MEGA, NANO, ...) solder-free connecting, plug in the Networkcord (RJ45) and you can start! Reliable network connection are thanks to the WIZnet W5100 chip no problem. The Ethernet Shield is equipped with a microSD-Slot, so that you can save data on an inserted microSD-card (not included) and supply them to the network.
- WIZnet W5100 Chip
- compatible Reports: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4, ARP, IGMP, PPPoE
- up to 4 simultaneous plug-in connections possible
- 1x 10/100 Ethernet RJ45-Connection
- microSD-card-slot for memory cards (not included)
- Size: LWH ca. 73 mm x 53mm x 28 mm (incl.contacts)
- Weight: ca. 26 g