Stepdown-Modules you can find at Christian's Technikshop in all dimensions - have a look around!
The DC/DC LM2596S 60V 3A Stepdown-Module serves for transformation (step-down) of input voltages from 5 to 57 V in output voltages from 1.25 to 30 V. Constant current and constant voltage can be regulated simple and fast. With the help of two potentiometer the constant current range and output voltage can be adjusted.
Thanks to an integrated polarity protection and electrical short protection is an especially reliable and long-living module, which can be used savely for up to 2.2 A output voltage without external cooling. Applications for charging of accumulators, as a voltage source in laboratory quality or dimming are no problem anymore. The integrated LED-indicator indicates a load (red) or if it is free (green).
- Output electric short protection at constant current
- Input polarity protection
- Input Voltage: 5-57 V (should 2 V be over the output voltage)
- Output Voltage: 1.25-30 V
- Output Current: 2,5A Rated Current / max. 3 A; external cooling necessary
- Output Performance: max. 15 W
- Size: LWH ca. 4.8 x 2.4 x 1.4 cm