The GY-87 Multisensor is an absolute talent in measuring different things. With 3 sensors on board it measures temperature, atmospheric pressure, altitude, works as a compass, as a gyroscope and accelerometer. Modules as the GY-87 can be found in roboters, heli- and quatrocopters and planes, to keep this devices in balance.
- BMP180 Sensor - Thermometer, Altimeter and Barometer in one Sensor
- MPU-6050 Sensor - 3-Axial-Gyroscope and 3-Axial-Accelerometer
- HMC5883L Sensor - 3-Axial-Magnetometer/Compass
- straight and angled pin strips included
- Size: LWH ca. 22 mm x 17 mm x 3 mm
- Weight: ca. 2 g